Friday, October 8, 2010

..wan azuwan hisham..

all bel0w was fr0m him..

Wan Azuwan 05 October at 00:28 Report
If you're not the one then why does my soul feel
glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit
yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart
return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to
stand at all
I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't
understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart
tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don't need you then why am I crying on my
bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name
resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance
maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of you
as my wife?
I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I'm prayin' you're the one I build my home
with
I hope I love you all my life
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't
understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart
tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
'cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it
takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the
strength to stand today
'cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't
understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart
tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?


Wan Azuwan 05 October at 00:55 Report
You're just too good to be true
I can't Keep my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you makes me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
And I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you
You're just too good to be true
I can't keep my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
And I love you, baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you, baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say
Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray
Oh, pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you,
Oh, baby Let me love you


Wan Azuwan 05 October at 01:01 Report
Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for you
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you
Look into my heart you will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do -
I do it for you
There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way...
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
I would fight for you
I'd lie for you
Walk the fire for you
Yeah I'd die for you
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you


Wan Azuwan 05 October at 01:17 Report
Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason
I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to
you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you
do
You are my only, my only one
Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
I ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone
And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to
you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one who gets me like you
do
You are my only, my only one
Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to
you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one


Wan Azuwan 05 October at 01:21 Report
1 2, 1 2 3 4-
Give me more lovin' than I've ever had,
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad,
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm
not,
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Barely
gettin' mad,
I'm so glad I found you; I love bein' around you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love
you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and
that's what I'll do-(I love you)
I love you.
Give me more lovin' from the very start,
Piece me back together when I fall apart,
Tell me things you never even tell your closest
friends-
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad, Best that
I've had,
I'm so glad I found you, I love bein' around you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love
you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and
that's what I'll do- (I love you)
I love you.
(I love you) I love you.
You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2- 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you- (I love
you) I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and
that's what I'll do-(I love you)
I love you.



Wan Azuwan 08 October at 01:31 Report
I would say I'm sorry,
If I thought that it would change your mind.
But I know that this time,
I have said too much,
Been too unkind...
I tried to laugh about it,
Cover it all up with lies.
I tried to laugh about it,
Hiding the tears in my eyes.
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.
I would break down at your feet,
And beg forgiveness,
Plead with you.
But I know that it's too late,
And now there's nothing I can do...
So I tried to laugh about it,
Cover it all up with lies.
I tried to laugh about it,
Hiding the tears in my eyes.
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.
I would tell you,
That I loved you,
If I thought that you would stay.
But I know that it's no use,
That you've already,
Gone away...
Misjudged your limit,
Pushed you too far,
Took you for granted,
I thought that you needed me more...
Now I would do most anything,
To get you back by my side.
But I just keep on laughing,
Hiding the tears in my eyes,
Cause boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry.
Boys don't cry...

No comments: